Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Hijab Souq- Olive Viscose Hijab



I was so excited when I woke up and it was cold enough to finally begin wearing my jackets and boots. The air was cold and crisp, and it felt like the perfect fall day, and then it got hot outside a couple hours later!  Oh well, at least it's not as hot as it was a few months ago.
 
Anyways, this fall look includes some of my favorite fall colors, olive and brown. This olive hijab from The Hijab Souq is going to be one of my go to hijabs this fall, since olive matches most of my clothes.
Also, I love wearing viscose hijabs during this time of year.
 
I got this jacket a few months ago, and it's finally cold enough to wear it, well at least in the morning. I went ahead and wore a pair of boots the same color as the jacket because I have an obsession with matching. Oh, and my necklace matches the hijab, I told you- obsession.


To see my previous review of The Hijab Souq click HERE




 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Olive Viscose Hijab: The Hijab Souq
White Shirt: Haute Hijab
Boots: Old Steve Madden- Similar Here and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment