Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Glow By Claudia Nour- Halal Makeup Line


Glow by Claudia Nour is a halal, all natural, and whudu friendly cosmetic line.
They currently have mineral makeup (foundations, blushes, bronzers, etc.), lipsticks, cream lipsticks, scented lip balms, concealers, cream blushes, new eye liner pencils, and more.

Not only is this the perfect makeup line for Muslimahs, but it's also great for those who care about using all natural ingredients, and for those who have sensitive skin.

*******
Reasons to try Glow by Claudia Nour?
I love how Claudia puts it:
 "If you want to find a natural alternative to your makeup,
if you have sensitive skin,
if you care about what is going into your body,
if you are tired of washing your makeup off every time you have to pray,
then give my makeup a try!"
Who else said yes to all of the above???
*******

Did I mention that they have sample sets available? It can be difficult choosing a new foundation (believe me I know), so that is why Claudia has created the sample sets so you can try several different shades to determine your perfect foundation match. Each foundation sample set is $4.99 and will contain 3 mineral foundations (that will closely match your skin based on your skintone selection), as well as a mineral veil and a blush or bronzer of your choice. 
You also have the option of choosing custom sample sets as well- these include custom foundation sample sets ($4.99), or 3 or 5 stackable jars (shown in my photos) that can include foundations, mineral blushes, bronzers, or finishing powders of your choice. 
 I am someone who's skintone changes throughout the year; who else has this problem? Receiving the foundation sample set let me choose the correct shade right now, as well as the correct ones in the months to come. In case your wondering my current foundation color is "Sand," and I think that "Tan" is perfect for my summer color, since I am always way darker in the summer, even though I use SPF daily. 
What's great is that you can apply the foundations as powder, or you can create a liquid foundation with it (check out Claudia's Instagram video on how to do this).
 Claudia goes above and beyond in helping you find the right color samples- the customer service can not be beat!
The lipstick has the perfect amount of moisture so that is doesn't dry out your lips (I HATE when lipsticks do that, it drives me crazy). Also, the cream lipstick is AMAZING! I have received so many compliments on it. It's a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss, and it is the most beautiful color. It's safe to say I am now obsessed.

The Glow and Restore Cream Concealer has to be one of my all time favorite concealers- yes I am serious. Anyone who uses under eye concealer know that some concealers will cake up and crease under your eyes, well not this kind. It is so creamy and it provides excellent coverage. It comes in a jar (which I'm not use to), and I used a concealer brush to apply it. At first, I was so sure about having a concealer in a jar, then I applied it and decided I didn't care if it was in a jar because it was well worth the results. Even better? Claudia JUST came out with a new look for the concealers! They will be available in a tube with a wand!!!
In the photo below I am wearing the two blushes I received as eyeshadows, (as well as using the "Pink" color as a blush). I have a lot of mineral eyeshadows, but these ones seemed to stay on better, and they didn't crease at all!
 *******
In addition to the all-natural makeup, they offer skincare products such as the face cream and cocoa intensive moisture face cream. I'm excited to see the upcoming skincare products that will be available as well.
P.S. You get Free Worldwide Shipping on orders over $40 USD
All products can be purchased from www.claudianour.com and don't forget to follow on Instagram and Facebook










Products Shown
Lipstick: Nude
Cream Lipstick: Burgundy
Glow and Restore Cream Concealer: Medium Light
Sample Stack: (Highlighting Powder, Medium Bronzer, Peach Mineral Blush, Pink Mineral Blush, Mineral Veil)
Foundations Sample Set: (N 02, Sand, Ivory, Tan, W 02)


No comments:

Post a Comment