Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Inayah- Pale Blue Long Shirt




White is not just for Spring and Summer. I wear white (and pastels) year round. Who says you can only wear "Fall Colors" during fall? I definitely don't follow that advice.


For this outfit I wore whites and neutrals. Pale blue and blush were the only colors added to an otherwise all white outfit. This Inayah Long Shirt is perfect to wear open as a maxi cardi, or buttoned up with a belt. As you probably already know, I love items that are multi purpose, which is why I love this long top.












Pale Blue Long Shirt: Inayah Collection
Essentials Viscose Hijab in Blush: Haute Hijab
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Mother Of Pearl from Rocksbox
White Shirt Dress: Haute Hijab
Shoes: Candie's
Anklet: Too old for me to remember
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Nails- "Swiftly Taylored" by Tuesday In Love


No comments:

Post a Comment