Friday, November 6, 2015

Mustard Viscose Hijab

I'm so excited for the cooler weather! I know a lot of my outfits don't look like its fall, and that's because it hasn't felt like fall here, until recently. I have started pulling out my jackets and sweaters in preparation for the cooler days to come.
The mustard color of this hijab has been one of my favorites lately, and its viscose! I love viscose hijabs because they create the perfect amount of volume. The Hijab Souq sells tons of viscose hijabs, both in solids and patterns, so be sure the check them out to see all the different hijabs available. Oh, and they also just got in a bunch of gorgeous new accessories!

This hijab added just the right amount of color to an otherwise neutral outfit. Palazzo pants and a comfy tee led to a comfortable look for the day.

Visit www.thehijabsouq.com and be sure to follow them on Instagram to stay up do date with new products, restocks, etc.
To read my previous review of The Hijab Souq click HERE
To see how I styled a The Hijab Souq scarf as both a hijab and as a neck scarf click HERE




 




Mustard Yellow Hijab: The Hijab Souq
Vest: Rock & Republic (last year)
Shirt: Old one from Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment