Monday, November 9, 2015

Oversized Nude Blazer



 One of my favorite styles is "dressy casual." This outfit is the perfect example of that. I paired a plain white t-shirt and some jeans with a blazer and some heels. It's amazing how much of a difference adding a pair of heels can make, even to a jeans and t-shirt outfit. This type of outfit is definitely one of my go to looks.
Blazers are easily one of my "most needed" clothing items. They are perfect for wearing over all of your short sleeve/sleeveless tops and dresses. We don't really need our jackets yet, and instead I have been reaching for my blazers on an almost daily basis.

This oversized nude blazer by Dina Torkia is one of my favorites because A. It's oversized, which means it's extremely comfortable, B. It's long!, and C. It's nude, which means it matches everything.

Also, these heels have to be some of the most comfortable heels I own; I had to go back and buy more colors since it's so hard to find combatable shoes- and the price is amazing!!!

Once again, my outfit consisted of all neutrals. In addition to the gray jersey hijab, I added a necklace and some rings to complete the outfit.
Click HERE to see a previous outfit featuring the Dina Torkia Long Lightweight Blazer


 






Oversized Nude Blazer: Dina Torkia
Gray Jersey Hijab: Vela
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (Similar 7's HERE and HERE)
Heels: Candie's

No comments:

Post a Comment