Monday, November 16, 2015

DIR Fashion- Cowl Neck Maxi Dress

 
 
Who else is excited to finally be able to pull out all you black clothes? I know I am, since black is one of my all time favorites.
 
This Cowl Neck Maxi Dress from DIR Fashion is a wardrobe staple. I love how it can be worn multiple ways (some of which are shown below). I have decided I will be starting a new section on my blog called "Essentials" where I show how I use key wardrobe staples to create different outfits.
 
For Look 1 I paired the dress with a floral Haute Hijab scarf to give it a pop of color. I then added a striped bag to finish the outfit. Mixing prints in this outfit worked perfectly, since the black dress broke up the two prints.
 
For Look 2 I placed the "cowl neck" part of the dress over my head, pinned it to my underscarf so it wouldn't slip, and then I used a no snag hijab pin under my chin. I wanted to keep the outfit all black, so I only added a pair of cat eye sunglasses, and a statement ring and bracelet (ok its really a necklace I wore as a bracelet), and a bold red lip to complete the look.

 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
Black Cowl Neck Maxi Dress: DIR Fashion

Look 1
Gardenia Garden Hijab: Haute Hijab
Purse: Betsey Johnson - Similar HERE

Look 2
Black Cat Eye Sunglasses: Similar HERE
Triple Chunky Gold Necklace (worn as a bracelet): MonAmour Collection
Statement Ring: Available HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment