Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Louella- Cherry Blossom Maxi Cardigan



So I know I have been craving fall weather, and now that its finally arriving I feel like I need to wear all my "summer" clothes before its too late and I have to wait until spring to wear them again. Is anyone else doing this?

 This gorgeous maxi cardigan is from Louella by Ibtihaj Muhammad. Louella sells the cutest maxi cardigans, as well as maxi dresses, long sweaters, jumpsuits, and more. They are based in Los Angeles California, and they deliver worldwide. They have incredibly fast shipping speeds, most orders are sent out 24-48 hours after purchase!

For this outfit I paired the Louella Cherry Blossom Maxi Cardigan with a light gray hijab. I have been wearing gray hijabs constantly lately, and this one from Vela has to be one of my faves- its the perfect shade! I also wore a gray shirt, keeping with the neutral look (again). I wore my favorite pair of heels since they matched the outfit perfectly, and because they are so comfortable.

Don't forget to visit www.louellashop.com to see all the beautiful maxi cardigans and maxi dresses they have available.




 
 



 



Cherry Blossom Maxi Cardigan: Louella
Gray Cotton Modal Hijab: Vela
Necklace: Target
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Available HERE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment