You Will Need:
1 Box of Cake Mix (White or Yellow)
1/2 C. Soft Butter
1/2 tsp. Lemon Zest
1 Tbsp. Oil
1/3 C. White Chocolate Chips
1/3 C. Cranberry Raisins (Craisins)
1 1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
8 oz. Cream Cheese
3 Tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
Chopped White Chocolate
Chopped Dried Cranberries
1. Pre heat oven to 325°F
2. Mix the ingredients, and spread evenly into a 9x13 pan.
3. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, but be careful not to overcook. Take them out before the top starts to brown!
4. In a large bowl combine the ingredients for the frosting and blend with an electric mixer until smooth and no lumps remain.
5. Once the bars have cooled, spread the topping on.
6. Sprinkle with the chopped white chocolate chips, chopped cranberries, and lemon zest.
7. Cut and serve
*Make sure to store any left overs in the refrigerator since it has a cream cheese frosting.