Friday, October 9, 2015

The Hijab Souq

The Hijab Souq in an online hijab shop that sells hijabs and accessories- they have the cutest statement necklaces! They are based in the US, New York to be exact, and they offer free shipping on all orders over $50 (to US and Canada). They also ship worldwide! They sell a wide range of scarves, everything from essential solids and prints, to more formal hijabs that are great for your formal occasions.

Make sure to check out www.thehijabsouq.com to see all the gorgeous scarves they have available. You can also follow them on Instagram and Facebook
So I know that its technically fall already, but its still really hot here. I love, and I mean LOVE my boots, so even though its still warm outside you will be seeing my boots start making more and more appearances on the blog.
I think fall is probably my favorite season, I just love the clothes for this time of year (you probably already know I love layers). Since its not cold enough to start pulling out my sweaters just yet, for this outfit I decided to wrap a chambray shirt around my waist to give me the layered look without it being too hot. I consider this outfit to be a "transitioning from summer to fall look." Light colored hijabs and white shirts are still needed to beat the heat, but by pairing them with boots and a shirt wrapped around your waist you create a look that has a fall feel to it.


I will be sharing more OOTD's featuring The Hijab Souq soon! In the meantime you can stay up to date by following me on Instagram




Stripes In Beige Hijab: The Hijab Souq
Oversized Dolman Top: Ahfif
Necklace, Ring, and Bracelet: Kendra Scott
Chambray Shirt: Chico's


1 comment:

  1. Exceptional Read! As a late change over in the west it is essential to pay to stay unobtrusive and rich. I found an unprecedented hijab store on the web. It has changed into my most loved hijab shop on the web. I found the best quality hijabs including chiffon hijabs and shirt hijabs exceptional long humble skirts on this online hijab store. I suggest this hijab style scan for quality hijabs. It is by a wide edge my most valued online hijab shop. I beginning late found an uncommon online hijab store. It is my new most treasured hijab style shop. They in like way have a degree of the best quality hijabs and phenomenal quality chiffon hijabs and pullover hijabs. I prize shopping at this Online Hijab Shop on the web. They have phenomenal association and convenient transportation. I support this hijab store to each Muslim lady. I cherish the plan this hijab shop goes on!

    ReplyDelete