Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SFM- Criss-Cross Tunic and Zig Zag Shrug Combo










A couple months ago I posted a review of this Criss-Cross Tunic in mustard by Striving For Modesty, followed by a review of this White Zig Zag Shrug a few weeks ago.
Since both of these items are so versatile, I decided to do another blog post featuring these two items, but this time I paired them together!
Both the Criss-Cross Tunic and the Zig Zag Shrug have nontraditional hemlines, and by wearing them together you get a one of a kind look. For this outfit I had one thing in mind- layers. Since all of the items I am wearing are fairly thin, they can easily be layered without it being too hot. These items are perfect for layering, especially in warmer climates. Also, this mustard color is one of my favorite colors for fall, who else loves this color?
I paired these Striving For Modesty items with a pair of black Skirt Leggings. I wore the Skirt Leggings as a Midi (although it can be a full maxi skirt), and I added a pair of regular leggings underneath, sticking with the layered look. I finished the outfit with a Black Cotton Grid Hijab, striped purse, gold belt, and a Kendra Scott Ring.
CURRENT STRIVING FOR MODESTY PROMO
Right now Striving For Modesty has a promotion going on where you will receive free shipping on all US orders over $30 until November 25, 2015! For the rest of the world, shipping is available at an affordable rate.
Click HERE to see my previous review of this Mustard Criss-Cross Tunic well as the available sizes and colors.
Click HERE to see my previous review of this White Zig-Zag Shrug as well as the available sizes and colors.














Criss-Cross Tunic and Zig Zag Shrug: Striving For Modesty
Black Cotton Grid Hijab: Austere Attire
Skirt Leggings: Mimu Maxi
Shoes: Candie's
Naomi Double Ring: Kendra Scott
Belt: Kabayare


No comments:

Post a Comment