Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Cup Of Dee- Mosaic Wrap Hijab

 
 

So I was planning on getting this post up while the kids were asleep while I was on vacation, but that didn't happen. Before I left the weather was still warm and even hot some days, then I came back from Florida and it was cold here, apparently I missed the first freeze of the year.

 
This mosaic print hijab is from A Cup Of Dee It's no longer available (they sell out of prints extremely fast). The do however offer tons of beautiful prints and even though they are based out of Singapore, the shipping rates to the US are extremely low.
 
I wore black and white yet again, and the mosaic hijab was the only pop of color. I added the wedges to give a contrasting pattern to the outfit.
 
Make sure to check out A Cup Of Dee and to follow them on Instagram to see all the new hijabs available.
 
To read my previous review of A Cup Of Dee Click HERE
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hijab: A Cup Of Dee
Rings: Stella & Dot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment