Monday, December 7, 2015

Ahfif- Side Split Top




I am in love with these Side Split Tops from Ahfif! I have other similar tops like this, but the ones from Ahfif are perfect for the cooler months. The fabric is slightly thicker so it keeps you warm. Also, these ones have a turtleneck, which means the are PERFECT for wearing with turbans!!!
 
This outfit was yet another black and white look- I cant seem to get enough of this lately. My pants were gray, but that's still considered a black and white look in my book, since it's the same color palette.
 
I completed the outfit by wearing my Rocksbox jewelry from my second box. To see a closer look of the jewelry items, and to get more information on Rocksbox click HERE




 
 









 
Side Split Top: Ahfif
White Gauze Grid Hijab: Austere Attire
Jeans: Similar HERE
Boots: Last Year, Similar HERE
Sunglasses: Similar HERE
Rings: Similar HERE
Necklace and Bracelet: Rocksbox
Use code AMODERNHIJABIXOXO to get your first month of Rocksbox free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment