Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Kabayare Fashion- Houndstooth Maxi Cardigan


This Houndstooth Maxi Cardigan from Kabayare Fashion is a great transition piece for this time of year. Houndstooth is such a classic print, and easily one of my all time favorites. These maxi cardigans are perfect to wear over jeans, skirts, or dresses- so practically everything, and they can be dressed up or down, which I love.

Kabayare Fashion is known for their Milk Silk Maxi Dresses (which I will show you in an upcoming post). They also sell gorgeous maxi cardigans, hijabs, maxi skirts, accessories and more. Oh, and they recently came out with Milk Silk Hijabs!  At Kabayare Fashion you get free priority shipping with all US orders of $75 or more, and they offer a flat rate shipping fee of $25 for international orders.
For this outfit I wore a pair of black palazzo pants underneath this maxi cardigan, and I wrapped a black belt around the cardigan to make it look more like a dress. I paired it with a yellow hijab from I Love Modesty to give it a pop of color. You can click HERE to read my previous review of I Love Modesty.
Click HERE to see the new collection from Kabayare Fashion, which includes new colors in the Milk Silk Maxi Dresses, gorgeous printed dresses, and plaid!








Maxi Cardigan: Kabayare Fashion
Belt: Asos
Purse: Simply Vera
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment