Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ILoveModesty.com Review




ILoveModesty.com is a clothing and hijab store based in Canada. They offer a wide range of hijabs, underscarves, hijab accessories, essentials (sleeves, neck covers), clothing and more! They have countless colors of hijabs, as well as a variety fabrics including jersey, chiffon, and viscose.
I love how the viscose hijabs can give you just the right amount of volume.

They offer hijab deals (even though they are already great prices), where you can get select hijabs for 3 for $24, 3 for $35 etc. They do ship worldwide, and purchasing the hijabs deals helps even out the shipping costs for other countries.

Make sure to check out ILoveModesty.com to see the huge selection they carry!

On this day I was wearing the Soft Plain Mauve Hijab. It's a viscose hijab, and the color is even more beautiful in person! I received so many compliments on the color. I went with a cozy and casual look with this super warm sweater jacket. The maxi dress had a slit on each side, so I just wore a pair of printed leggings underneath.

I also paired it with my Double Chain MashAllah Bracelet from MonAmourCollection.com. To see my review of this bracelet and MonAmourCollection CLICK HERE
Also, CLICK HERE to learn how you can win a Hand Chain from MonAmour Collection!












Double Chain MashAllah Bracelet: MonAmour Collection
Rings: Kendra Scott
Sweater Jacket: Kohl's
Dress: Not New
Shoes: TOMS




No comments:

Post a Comment