Monday, February 2, 2015

Cape + COVER33






So we have still been having a lot of this foggy weather recently. On this day it was chilly, but not too cold, so I decided to wear my cape. Can I just say how great this cape is? It's perfect for cooler days since its not too big, and you can just throw it over what your wearing.
I prefer to wear it unbuttoned, since I kind of feel like Dracula in a straight coat while its closed. I someone who has to be able to fully move my arms, and while it's closed you just cant move your arms up all the way. Anywayyyys, I wore it with a skater skirt, leggings, and some boots (which is one of my go to styles for winter). I paired it with a Ombre Hijab from COVER33
COVER33 is an online store that sells hijabs and accessories. They carry different styles of hijabs such as the tassel hijabs, printed hijabs, and solid color viscose hijabs. The came up with the name COVER33 since, "COVER implies to veil one's beauty while 33 indicates the Surah in which the obligation is mandated. (Quran 33:59)"

They also sell undercaps (including ninjas), jewelry, and even fur collars! They are based in the U.S. and ship international. Make sure to check them out at COVER33.com











 




Hijab: COVER33
Cape: Oasap
Shirt: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Boots: Anne Klein


No comments:

Post a Comment