Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hijabi Box Square Scarf OOTD



Hijabi Box is a subscription box where you get a new box each month containing a hijab, matching undercap, accessory, and a treat. You can let them know your preferences, such as your favorite colors and hijab styles, and they create a box just for you each month!
You also have the option of purchasing items from the web store as well as the subscription boxes. Go to Hijabibox.com to find out more!
I got this beautiful silk style hijab from Hijabi Box. It's a very large square scarf, so I had enough fabric to create a neck scarf + hijab look with it. I decided I want to keep things mostly black and white, and have the pop of red on the hijab stand out. I wore my Ivory Modern Shirtdress (now on sale) from Haute Hijab with a Cropped Sweater over it. The Cropped sweater and neck scarf created the perfect amount of warmth on this day, and no jacket was needed.

This purse has been my go-to purse recently, (you've probably seen it in other posts). I love large purses, but I always end up with a bunch of stuff inside them. I decided to get this smaller bag since its impossible to fit a bunch of stuff inside.






Square Hijab: Hijabi Box
Ivory Modern Shirtdress: Haute Hijab
Cropped Sweater: Kohl's
Shoes: Rock & Republic






No comments:

Post a Comment