Monday, March 2, 2015

Hijab-ista Infinity Wrap


I know many of you have probably heard me rave about the Jasmine Maxi Hijabs from Hijab-ista (they're awesome). However, I found a new kind on Hijab-ista Hijab I am obsessed with. It's the Infinity Hijabs.
Theses things are awesome! They are one of the fastest hijabs styles around. You can just slip them on over your bonnet or ninja and go when your rushed. You also have countless styling options. One of the things I love is that you can wear your statement necklaces with these. Often times your necklace can get covered up by a hijab, but with these your able to have the extra coverage in the front and still wear a necklace.

I wore this asymmetrical "dress" (yes, I think it was marketed as a dress, ha!) with a pair of printed leggings and boots. Even thought the shirt/dress had long sleeves, I added a blazer and a faux fur wrap since it was kind of chilly out. I just wish I hadn't forgot my sunglasses, since it was really bright outside!
  








 


 

Infinity Hijab: Hijab-ista
Collar Necklace: Adara
Blazer: Target
Dress: Oasap
Leggings: Last Year
Boots: Nine West










No comments:

Post a Comment