Thursday, April 30, 2015

Veilure Couture




Veilure Couture is an online hijab store based in California. They sell the cutest hijabs prints, as well as designer hijabs which include ruffles, spikes, pearls, flowers and more. Oh, and they just came out with their new Spring/Summer Collection!


The Veilure Couture hijabs I received are of excellent quality and made to last. Plus, they are thin enough to wear during the warmer months, but thick enough that they aren't see through, which can be tricky with chiffon hijabs.

I am wearing the "slither" hijab from Veilure Couture. Let me say that I will not wear just any snake print. Probably because we have snakes where I live, and I don't want to be wearing a print of a snake that I could actually see outside. Diamondback rattlesnake or Copperhead snake hijab; not happening. However, this one was perfect! It's a snake print I like, and is doesn't creep me out.

I paired this slither scarf with my Faux Fur Tatreez from Dina Torkia. I love the combination of the snake hijab and tatreez prints together, and the fur was perfect for breaking up the prints. I kept the rest of my outfit simple, since I already had two prints and fur on.

If you haven't already, make sure to check out VeilureCouture.com to see all the gorgeous hijabs they sell. Many are limited edition, so don't wait!



 The sun decided to start shining like crazy for these photos








I will be styling this Veilure Couture Light Brown Chevron Hijab soon. Also, keep an eye out for more Dina Torkia items in upcoming posts!



Fur Tatreez: Dina Torkia
Ivory Modern Shirtdress: Haute Hijab
Shoes: Candies


No comments:

Post a Comment