Monday, February 9, 2015

Adara Army Blazer



 


This Adara army blazer is the perfect mix of modern and grunge. It has such a 90's feel to it, which I love. I have seen so many camouflage jackets, but I have never seen any that look like this. It's definitely unique.
I paired it with the Layla Black Jersey Midi from Ahfif, some leggings and a pair of combat boots.

Adara is an online store that sells fashionable yet modest clothing. They have a great variety of long shirts, skirts, pants, blazers, jackets, and more! They also sell jewelry (like the collar necklace I'm wearing in a recent photo on my social media pages). I am a blazer person, so this army blazer was perfect for me. They also have the cutest polka dot blazer available as well!
Adara is based in the U.S. and they ship worldwide. They offer free shipping worldwide on every $100 purchase!

To take a look at all of the cute items they have available make sure to check out Adaraonline.com






 


Keep an eye out for another look featuring Ahfif coming soon!


Army Blazer: Adara
Layla Black Jersey Midi: Ahfif
Hijab: Not New
Boots: Gia-Mia



No comments:

Post a Comment