Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Striving For Modesty- Leila Dress






I'm wearing the "Leila" Dress from Striving For Modesty. This dress is available in solid black, blue and black (which I'm wearing), and a beautiful rose and brown.
This dress has a gorgeous lace embroidery detailing around the sleeves, and the blue on this dress really makes the embroidery stand out. It is the perfect dress to wear for any formal occasion.
My favorite part of the dress would have to be the hidden zipper sleeves that allow you to pull the sleeves up past your elbow, (so you can easily perform Wudu). It even has a hidden zipper on the chest which means it's also perfect for breastfeeding! The dress has a high neckline, which means you don't have to worry about having extra coverage around the neck like you do with boat neck or scoop neck dresses and shirts.

Since I'm fairly short I usually end up having to hem a lot of my dresses and skirts, but this dress was the perfect length for me- no hemming required! Just make sure to check the size measurements listed below the description on the website, since this dress doesn't use the standard Striving For Modesty Size Guide.

The best part- this dress is over half off and under $25!!! Also, it is delivered within 2-4 business days. Go to www.strivingformodesty.com to learn more.

You can also click HERE to read my original review of Striving For Modesty












Leila Dress: Striving For Modesty
Maxi Jasmine Hijab and Gem Creased Underscarf: Hijab-ista


1 comment: