Thursday, September 10, 2015

Abaya Addict Dress


I know many of you are gearing up for fall, which means losing the bright "summer colors" and opting for more traditional fall colors. Well, not me. At least not yet anyways.
Maybe its because I live somewhere where its hot most of the year and it feels like "fall" doesn't start for another few months here, or maybe it's just because I like colors. Either way, color is here to stay.

In these photos I'm wearing a maxi dress from Abaya Addict. This particular print is sold out, but they have many other dresses in this same cut (It's the Solidify). I don't know how they did it, but they perfected this dress and it drapes in all the right places. It's the perfect cut! I also love the material of this dress- it kinda feels like a swimsuit, and it doesn't feel hot while wearing it in the warmer months.

This green hijab is from Pearl Daisy and is one of my favorite hijabs to date. It creates such gorgeous drapes every time with little to no effort.

I hope everyone is enjoying this transition to fall. My favorite part of this time of year is the pumpkin spice lattes, or anything pumpkin flavored! I've already started making my fall seasonal recipes, so I can at least pretend it feels like fall here.






  



Dress: Abaya Addict
Hijab: Pearl Daisy


No comments:

Post a Comment