Friday, September 4, 2015

Fringe and Floral




This Long Sleeve Crop Top Fringe Tunic from Vela has become one of my favorite tops recently. It has a white cotton tank top with fringe connected to it, plus it has the connected white crop top. The crop top is loose fitting so its perfect for these warmer months.
The cotton tank is slightly sheer, so I wear a beige top underneath, just for extra modesty.

I went with a full white outfit on this day, and I added this floral hijab from Tatuis to give it a pop of color. Anyone who has been following me for awhile knows how much I love my floral hijabs. This one is made of a silk like material and it's the perfect summer hijab. I absolutely love how it has the small white pom-poms sewn on the edges of it, giving it a very unique look.

You can click HERE to read my previous review on Tatius, and to see how I styled another Tatius hijab in an earlier post. Also, if you click HERE you can see my review of a Tatuis Prayer Garment.















Hijab: Tatuis
Crop Top Fringe Tunic: Vela
White Jeans: Not New
Sandals: Target
Ring Set: Stella & Dot

1 comment:

  1. Fringes r so on trend rt now. Love it! Esp the motion pic 😘😍

    ReplyDelete