Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hijab-ista Maxi Jasmine Hijab Review










 
 
 
 I have officially found my new favorite jersey hijabs! These Maxi Jasmine Hijabs from Hijab-ista are amazing. Not only do they have tons of fabric to create plenty of folds and drapes, but they have this pinched thread at the top of the hijab that lets you wrap the hijab effortlessly. I hate when my hijab looks glued to my head (and this can happen a lot with jersey hijabs), but it is impossible with these Maxi Jasmine Hijabs thanks to the pinched thread. They stay in place all day, are extremely comfortable, and you can wrap them in multiple ways. I also love how they have nice finished edges, unlike many of the jersey hijabs I have seen. They also sell Jasmine hijabs as well, in case you don't like the maxi hijabs.
 
     In addition to selling tons of hijabs, Hijab-ista also sells underscarves, accessories, and clothing. They  are a small business, based in the U.S., and run by family and friends. They offer free shipping on all orders of $100 or more if your in the U.S., and they also ship internationally! Occasionally they offer free worldwide shipping on all orders of $49.99 or more, as well as flash sales, so make sure to connect with them on social media so you don't miss out! To find out more go to Hijab-ista.com
 
     I am wearing the Mint Maxi Jasmine Hijab here. I love the combination of blush and mint, even though it feels so 80's. I decided to wear a gray t-shirt dress instead of white because I wanted to break it up a little bit.
 
     Keep an eye out for how I style more of these Maxi Jasmine Hijabs in other posts, as well as a review of the Hijab-ista Tulle Maxi Skirts coming soon, I'A.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
Hijab: Hijab-ista
Blazer: Kohls
T-Shirt Dress: Target
Necklace and Rings: Kendra Scott
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment