Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer Outfit Lookbook


A few months ago I posted my Spring Outfit Lookbook, and I decided to go ahead and do one for summer (although its way late, I know). Summer has been super busy for me, but I'm finally getting back into the routine of blogging frequently.

Below is a list of several types of items that I find myself reaching for over and over during the summertime.





Kimono
 
 

Ok so I know this was listed in my Spring lookbook as well, but that's because I find these to be necessities for both seasons. Kimonos are generally made of thin, loose fitting material, and since its usually 100+ here in the summer these are a definite must!
 
 
Fringe Anything



Yes- ANYTHING. Whether it's a kimono, shoes, a bag, or even a hijab, if it has fringe on it I will love it. Luckily fringe is really in right now so its extremely easy to find these items. I love the bohemian/festival look, and adding fringe to an outfit is one of the easiest ways to achieve it.


 Long Sleeve Maxi Dress



Full Outfit Details Here

A summer essential for most girls/women is the maxi dress, so a long sleeve maxi dress is perfect for hijabis. Finding a great long sleeve maxi dress is a summer necessity, since that means you don't need to layer. Although I admit I love layers, I don't always want to layer up in the heat, so I'm always on the lookout for great long sleeve maxi dresses.

 
Sleeveless Trench

 

Not only are these in style right now, but they are especially great for the warmer months because they give extra (length) coverage but you don't have to worry about having on a double layer of sleeves. These are perfect for throwing on over shirts that are a shorter length.


Anything White



More Outfit Photos on Aspiring Muslimah

This one is obvious. White is the best color to wear in the summer, and I've found myself wearing almost head to toe white ensembles throughout the summer.



More outfit posts coming soon, but in the meantime you can follow me on Instagram @amodernhijabi to stay up to date.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment