Friday, April 29, 2016

The Hijab City- Cream Crinkled Hijab


 
Enter the code "Amodernhijabi" at checkout on The Hijab City to receive 10% off your order!
 
 
Here I am wearing the Tidal Bangle Set from Pacific Opal Jewelry
 You can click on my Previous Blog Post to see the bangles up close. Right now everything at Pacific Opal Jewelry is 25% off thru May 1st! Enter the code "FFSPRING16" at checkout on Pacific Opal Jewelry to receive the discount.
 
**************************
 
Who else is in love with these crinkle hijabs?
This one is from The Hijab City
, and they have several other colors available. These are the perfect scarves for creating turban styles, since they are crinkled they give natural volume and can be styled multiple ways.
 
I wore this cream crinkle hijab with a kimono (one of my Spring Essentials) for a Spring/Summer look. 
I had a plain white tee underneath, with a pair of jeans that are oversized and frayed (I cut them since they were too long), which helps to give them a "boyfriend jeans" look. I then added my accessories and a pair of flats- yes I am wearing flats for once!









 


 
 
 To see my previous review of The Hijab City- Click Here
 
 
Handbag (different color)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.
    Cocktail & Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete