Saturday, April 23, 2016

Spring Outfit Lookbook

Key items every Spring Wardrobe needs for 2016


 
Since warmer weather is upon us I decided to do a Spring Lookbook showcasing some of what I consider to be my "Spring Necessities"

These are some of my favorite items for this time of year. You can mix and match these items to create multiple outfits. You will see that many of the photos below have more than one of these items in them, hence, I call them my key items for Spring.
 
 Be sure to visit Social Print Studio to have your own photos turned into a one of a kind keepsake lookbook! Custom photo books are the perfect way to bring your digital favorites to life.
 
 

Denim Shirtdress

 
 Denim is not just for pants anymore. One of the easiest (and hijabi friendly) ways to incorporate it into your wardrode is by a long denim shirtdress. This one here can be worn buttoned or unbuttoned, which creates different looks with the same top.


 

Kimonos

 

One of my favorite types of clothing would have to be kimonos. They are perfect for throwing over an outfit, and they keep you cool while its warm outside since they are usually made of very thin material. This one has fringe on the bottom which is an added bonus, since I'm obsessed with anything fringe.


 

 Floral Anything

 

Full Outfit Details Here


 I know, I know, I wear florals all year long- but Spring is when I kick it into high gear. Whether its a floral hijab, floral dress, or an accessory with a floral print on it, floral items are an easy way to create the perfect Springtime look.


 

Palazzo Pants

 

 
Palazzo pants are a must for this time of year. Loose flowy fabric keeps you cool and in style, while still being casual and comfortable. Plus, palazzo pants are my favorite for wearing with kimonos and maxi cardis since they are more modest compared to typical pants.
 
 
 

Something Rose Quartz (Blush)

 

Pantone announced Rose Quartz as one of the colors of the year this year, so it goes without saying- this color is perfect for Spring! This blush colored moto jacket was perfect for transitioning from Winter into Spring. Make sure to incorporate this color into your outfits for a on-trend look this season.
 
 
 

Something Serenity (Pale Blue)

 


Full Outfit Details Here

This year Pantone added a second color of the year- Serenity. A subtle pale blue color, this color is gorgeous on all skin tones, and since its another lighter color that means its a Springtime "go-to" color. You may also choose to pair this color with Rose Quartz, as these colors compliment each other perfectly!


What are you favorite items for Spring? Let me know in the comments section below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment