Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Estee Edit Review


 
When I found out that I was going to be receiving The Estee Edit VoxBox from Influenster I was super excited, I mean, who wouldn't be excited to try out these products! I made sure I had plenty of time to try out these products before I wrote the review, which I feel makes for a better review. Which is my favorite? Read below to find out.
 
Radiance Activator (Treat + Prep + Glow)-
 If your looking for a makeup primer and serum in one this product is for you! I have been using this as my primer everyday now, and I'm loving the results. It leaves my skin looking bright and refreshed, and it gives it a glowing from within look (but without looking oily or shiny). It feels silky smooth when applying it, and it smells amazing. Apparently your also able to apply it over your makeup, but I have never tried that since I am completely happy with the results I get when using it as a primer. Its safe to say this has become my new favorite primer.
 
Late Night Eraser (Brightening Eye Balm With Pink Peony)-
 Out of all the items I received this one is my absolute favorite- why? Because its a eye brightener that actually works! I have tried countless eye brighteners and always received minimal results, so naturally when I received this one I wasn't expecting it to do much. This product works to hide the look of dark under eye circles and instantly make your eyes look more awake and less tired. I use it before applying concealer, as I feel it works best that way, but you can also add it over your concealer throughout the day. Does it make dark circles and wrinkles completely disappear? No, but it works better than any other product I have ever tried in reducing the appearance of them. This has become a part of my everyday makeup routine and I will definitely be purchasing it once I run out.
 
Pore Vanishing Stick-
 If you have larger pores this is a great product to try. I apply it before concealer and foundation and it really does help to reduce the look of your pores. Simply apply it to areas with large pores and blend. It only takes a few seconds to apply, and it gives you lasting results throughout the day! In addition to hiding your pores, it also does a great job of helping to reduce shine and oil throughout the day, which is a huge bonus for me. This product was not part of the VoxBox but I included it in this blog review since it is the same brand.
 
Metallishadow Crème + Powder (In Cyberella)-
 This is a very cool product. Its a set of two eyeshadows, one a matte cream, the other a high shine metallic powder. Although these products can be used alone or in different ways (the cream eyeshadow can also be used as an eyeliner) I have only used them together. Adding the metallic eyeshadow over the cream shadow creates the perfect dramatic eye. I haven't had a problem with this creasing while wearing it (I use the Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion first), and the metallic eyeshadow doesn't have a lot of fallout when applying or wearing it. This also comes in five other colors, all of which look gorgeous!
 
Inside Track Eye Kajal (In Bold Bordeaux/ Urban Nude)-
 I'm someone who doesn't frequently venture outside of my typical black eyeliner, but I must say I do like this one. The Urban Nude color is very similar to the Tarte Inner Rim Liner (which I love), but it also includes the Bold Bordeaux color (which is a gorgeous plum hue) for the upper lid and outer rim of the lower rim. This product glides on the eye so smoothly, I was very surprised at just how creamy it was and how easy it was to blend. It is also available in three different color combinations, and I must say I'm finding myself wanting to get the other colors as well.
 
 
 
Note: I received these products (with the exception of the Pore Vanishing Stick) complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment