Monday, October 31, 2016

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte


When I heard the hype of the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks I knew I had to try them. For someone who has dry lips, matte lipsticks don't always work for me, but I absolutely love the matte lips look.
After hearing these work well for those who have dry lips I decided to get a few to try them out- and I am so happy I did! These have quickly become my new go-to matte lipsticks, and in fact, they are currently my daily wear lipsticks as well.

The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and color stays on for hours! I can easily go 6+ hours without having to re-apply. The first thing I noticed was the slight smell of what I believe is shea butter, which is why these help keep your lips moisturized. What great is that is takes a minute for the color to fully dry on your lips and become matte, so you have plenty of time to get it perfectly on the lips. I definitely recommend using a lip scrub before applying this lipstick to your lips (I recommend a lip scrub before any matte lipstick application). This helps to ensure a even texture and removes any dead skin from your lips, which will otherwise show up with a matte lipstick.

Although I love ALL of the colors, Bombshell is the one I find myself reaching for most often, followed be Venus. These two are the perfect nude/everyday colors!

Sephora recently released the full color collection of the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks (originally they only had 5 colors), so be sure to take a look. They also released the lip contour sets which contain a full size lip contour liner, and two mini liquid matte lipsticks! I highly recommend that anyone who feels most matte lipsticks wont work on them should give these a try.



Colors Shown (left to right)
Spice Girl
Venus
Trophy Wife
Bombshell

No comments:

Post a Comment