Thursday, March 3, 2016

Xo Maxi Boutique- Chic Peplum Maxi Dress

 
 
You can never have too many black dresses- ever. Who agrees with me? They are essentials in my wardrobe.
 
I'm wearing the Chic Peplum Maxi Dress from Xo Maxi Boutique (also available in a dusty pink color which I will be showing in an upcoming blog post).
 
 

I love that it has long sleeves so you don't have to worry about wearing a blazer or a cardigan over it to cover your arms. It has a zipper in the back, and the material has the perfect amount of stretch to it.
  
******************
This Chic Peplum Maxi Dress is currently on sale!
 
Plus right now you can buy 2 maxi dresses (excluding the pencil dress) and get 35% off using the code XOSPRING at checkout
 
 
******************
 
I added a gold belt to the peplum waistline, and wore a turban that matched the light pink color in the chevron wrap. Everything else was kept black, except for my booties which were a dark gray.
 
To see my previous OOTD's featuring Xo Maxi Boutique click HERE and  HERE
 
 



 


 
 
 
Chic Peplum Maxi Dress: Xo Maxi Boutique 
Babydoll Jersey Wrap: Haute Hijab
Chevron Chic Wrap: Haute Hijab
Sunglasses: Here
Purse: Similar Here
Shoes: Similar Here
Earrings: Here
Necklace: Here
Rings: Kendra Scott
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment