Monday, February 8, 2016

Xo Maxi Boutique- Pencil Maxi Skirt


 
 

One of my favorite looks for winter is a long coat with a pencil skirt worn underneath. I have eagerly been awaiting the colder weather so I could wear my coats- and now I finally can!

 I am wearing the XO Pencil Maxi Skirt by Xo Maxi Boutique. It comes in all different colors (black, blue, ruby, olive, plum, and red). These skirts are perfect for wearing with long coats, kimonos, blazers, etc. The material is thick, and it's non-see through. I love how it has a wide waistband that you can either wear high on the waist or fold down. This skirt is also available in plus size! It's definitely a wardrobe staple.

I don't really wear the top in these photos much since its a shorter length. But by wearing this pencil skirt with a peacoat over it this top worked! I then added this floral scarf to the outfit to really bring all the colors together.

You can see my previous Xo Maxi Boutique blog post HERE







 






 
 
 
 
 
 
Pencil Maxi Skirt: Xo Maxi Boutique
Light Camel Peacoat: Ahfif
Early Winter Scarf: Haute Hijab
Rings: Kendra Scott
Necklace: Here
Boots: Similar Here
Top: Similar Here and Here
Sunglasses: Here
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment