Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Batua- Haneefa Jersey Cardigan

 
 
This Haneefa Jersey Cardigan is the perfect throw over cardigan. Its great for weekends, running errands, or when you just want to be comfortable.




These cardigans a lightweight and nontransparent. The length is perfect, and since the sleeves are loose you can easily wear long sleeve underneath if you wanted to. Plus it comes in a variety of colors. I seriously want all of the different colors because of how comfortable this one is!

This is the perfect outfit for a relaxing weekend. I wore a pair of boyfriend jeans (you can't see thru the tears), an oversized white tee, some wedges, and a floral hijab to add a feminine touch.

My Batua as sells tons of abayas, kartans, skirts, and much more, so be sure to check them out at www.mybatua.com

You can click HERE to see my previous post wearing a My Batua Katfan.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Haneefa Jersey Cardigan: My Batua
Hijab: Haute Hijab
Jeans: Here
Belt: ASOS
Shoes: Similar Here
Sunglasses: Here
Bracelet: Here
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment