Monday, January 18, 2016

Xo Maxi Boutique- Polka Dot CeCe Maxi Dress




I absolutely love polka dots, and as soon as I saw this CeCe Maxe Dress from Xo Maxi Boutique I immediately fell in love with it. XO Maxi Boutique is an online shop that sells the cutest maxi dresses and maxi skirts. They even have plus sizes available, and they ship worldwide.
 
The material of this dress is one of the greatest materials I have ever had a dress made out of. It kind of reminds me of a swimsuit material, and it has just the right amount of stretch to it, making it extremely comfortable. Plus, this material hardly wrinkles! The dress has hidden side pockets, and a hidden zipper in the back. Even though the dress is not see through at all, the top part of the dress (from the waist up), is lined inside, which is definitely a plus.
 
This dress has a Peter Pan collar, which shown in the second look photos. I really love that you can wear the dress with the collar showing, or you have the option to tuck it inside, thus creating two different looks with the same dress. I think that is the reason I decided to do a 1 dress worn 2 ways look again for this blog post. Below I created two different looks with this dress. The first look is a bit more funky, and the second look is definitely more classic. Let me know which of these styles is your favorite by commenting below.
 
Visit Xo Maxi Boutique to see all the dresses and skirts they sell, and follow them on Instagram to see all the great photos.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
CeCe Maxi Dress: Xo Maxi Boutique
Fur Vest: Similar 
Yellow Viscose Hijab: I Love Modesty
Necklace: Kendra Scott
Sunglasses: Similar HERE
HH Essentials Everyday Wrap in Black: Haute Hijab
 

No comments:

Post a Comment