Friday, January 1, 2016

Shabby Apple

 
 
 This is probably going to be one of my last "warmer weather" posts for awhile, since it finally got cold here- yay! I live in Central Texas, and weather is crazy here, so we will see if it actually stays cold (I'm hoping that it does though). On another note, I have realized whats been missing from my wardrobe lately- COLOR!

This dress is from Shabby Apple, which is an online store that sells the cutest vintage inspired clothing. This dress is called the Micha Dress-  and its currently on sale!

I love that this is a wrap dress, which means its perfect for ordering online, since you don't have to worry too much about sizing. I took the long strings that go around the waist and tied them in the back of the dress (since this made it less form fitting), but you could also choose to wrap them around the waist if you prefer. The material is slightly thick, without being too thick, and it has a nice stretch to it.

This dress is soo comfortable, and the greens and blues in the dress are absolutely beautiful in person. Since it is a wrap dress I wore a pair of jean leggings underneath, for modest purposes. I have been loving vintage looks lately, so to keep that vibe I paired the dress with a turban, and the fur stole, then I just added a pair of earrings, a necklace, and a ring.

Make sure to check out www.shabbyapple.com to see all the cute vintage looking dresses they have.
 
 





 

 
 
 
Micha Maxi Dress: Shabby Apple
Sunglasses: Similar HERE
Faux Fur Stole: Similar HERE
Necklace: HERE
Earrings: HERE
Ring: HERE

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment