Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ahfif- Sleveless Vest and Gingham

 


 
Lately I have been loving sleeveless trench coats and sleeveless vests (this ones from Ahfif). It's probably because its still not very cold here, and with the sleeveless vests I can wear just about any long sleeve shirt underneath and still be warm.

This one is great because A. It's black, B. you can wear it open or closed, and C. its the perfect length. I'm sure you will see me wearing this sleeveless vest in another OOTD very soon. This gingham wrap is also from Ahfif. It's actually a chiffon hijab, but I wore it as a neck scarf, ha.

I wore a pair of red heels (they are soo comfortable) and a red lipstick to add a pop of color to the outfit.








 
 



 
Sleeveless vest: Ahfif
Gingham Scarf: Ahfif
Dessert Beige Square Hijab: Haute Hijab
Bracelet: Here
Shirt: J. Crew
Heels: HERE
Purse: Nine West
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment