Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Striving For Modesty- Enchanted Maxi Skirt




Winter has arrived! I can officially begin wearing my boots without looking weird. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to wear them on a daily basis.
 
I know I mentioned before that my favorite colors for fall and winter are mustard, olive, and marsala (maroon). Which is why this Enchanted Maxi Skirt from Striving For Modesty has been one of my go to skirts lately. I love that it looks great with sandals in the warmer months, and boots in the colder months. You can even wear leggings underneath in the wintertime to stay extra warm.
 
A really great feature of this maxi skirt it that it has pockets! I absolutely love it when my skirts have pockets in them, it makes things so much easier. It has a elastic gold waistband (shown in photos below), which looks great with a shirt tucked in, since it kind of looks like a belt. It also has the gold trim on the pockets, which you can see in the photos below.
 
The skirt is made of a chiffon material, and it is fully lined. It comes in Maroon, Turquoise, Light Pink, and Midnight Blue which you can see HERE. It is available in sizes Small-Large. Also, its on sale right now for only $20!
 
For this outfit I wore a denim jacket that was partially buttoned up to make it look more like a top and less like a jacket. I added my brown booties (which are by far some of my all time fave boots), and this white hijab that is also from Striving For Modesty.
 
Visit www.strivingformodesty.com to see the different colors available & make sure to follow them on Instagram as well.










 
 
 





 
Enchanted Maxi Skirt: Striving For Modesty
White Hijab: Striving For Modesty
Clutch: Not New- Similar Styles HERE and HERE
Sunglasses: On Sale HERE!
Jean Jacket: Target
Boots: Last Year- Similar HERE
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment