Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Xo Maxi Boutique- Rose Chic Peplum Maxi Dress


 
 
This color combination right here is one of my favorites for transitioning from Winter to Spring. Of course I had to wear a floral hijab with the outfit since its Spring now, ok fine, I wear floral hijabs all year long.



 
I'm wearing the Dusty Pink Chic Peplum Maxi Dress from Xo Maxi Boutique. I absolutely love this color, and I feel that it is so easy to match it with other neutral colors. It's the perfect Spring and Summer color. This dress also comes in black, and it's currently on sale!
 
I wore a coat with the dress since its still fairly cool in the mornings here. The floral hijab I chose brought the dress and the coat together nicely. I added a pair of silver shimmer heels and a couple accessories to tie it all together. 
 
 Visit www.xomaxiboutique.com to see this dress as well as tons of other maxi dresses and maxi skirts that they have available.
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
You can view my previous blog post featuring this Chic Peplum Maxi Dress in Black HERE
 

 
 
Chic Peplum Maxi Dress: Xo Maxi Boutique
Forever In Florence Scarf: Haute Hijab
Belted Wrap Coat: Ahfif
Heels: Similar here, here, and here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment