Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Current Everyday Lip Combo

 
 
 

Lately I have been loving this new lip combo, and it's been my go-to lip color recently. I decided to do a quick review of the products and why it is that I love them.
 

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipliner (205 Smoky Intense)- this lip liner is by far one of my most favorite lip liners of all time. It's extremely creamy and doesn't try out the lips (like many liners do). It looks great when you fill in your entire lips with this and wear it as a lipstick. In addition to the amazing wear of the product, the color is perfect for my skin tone and works great with so many of my pink and nude lipsticks.

Burt's Bees Lipstick (501 Blush Basin)- I have long been a fan of Burt's Bees and this new product is no exception. A lot of lipsticks can dry out my lips so a lipstick made by a Chapstick company knows how to make a good moisturizing lipstick. The color is so beautiful, and it's perfect for a natural look. I like how they incorporated the honeycomb look into the packaging, also the fact that you can see the color of the lipstick from the outside packaging is a plus for me. I hate when you have several lipstick tubes that look identical and they don't show the actual colors on the outside, just the names (who can really remember all the colors just by the name alone).

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (215 Super Natural)- This lip gloss is no joke. It's insanely glossy (in a good way). This is the perfect pinky/nude gloss and it looks great as a finishing touch over lipstick, or worn alone for a more subtle look. Its very creamy and doesn't have a sticky feeling to it like many other glosses can have. Also, its extremely moisturizing, which I love and need.



Get The Look Here

 



 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment