Saturday, June 25, 2016

D.I.R. Fashion- Desert Utility Dress


If you remember awhile back I posted an outfit wearing the Olive Utility Dress from DIR Fashion - well they recently released this gorgeous new color!! This Desert Utility Dress is the perfect color year round. One of my favorite things about these dresses is
that you have the option to wear them fully buttoned, partially buttoned, completely open, or just tied in the front. Versatile items are always my go-to clothing items and wardrobe staples for me. It also has side pockets with are such a convenience.
 
Another plus is that these dresses are also available in petite! It takes just a little longer for the items to arrive if you go for the petite option, but it's totally worth it if your someone who typically needs to get things hemmed.

Even though you can pair this "desert" color with so many other colors, I kept with the basics, and let the hijab throw in a splash of color. My jewelry was kept simple too, and I went with gold jewelry since it brought out the gold buttons on the Utility Dress.
 

 
You can click HERE to see my previous post on the Olive Utility Dress



 
 
 
 
 
Get the look here

No comments:

Post a Comment