Monday, November 3, 2014

Euphoria "Maxi Polka Dot Skirt" Review


 
 
 
Ineuphoria.com sells a variety of scarves, kimonos, maxi skirts and maxi dresses; all of which are made in New York. The prices are great and so is the quality. Make sure to check out the website.
 
This Polka Dot Maxi Skirt from Euphoria is a mix or classic and modern. The polka dot pattern is so elegant and beautiful; it's one of my favorite patterns right now. This high waisted skirt has back hook closures and pockets in the front. My favorite part is the pleating in the front that adds extra character to the skirt. From the front it almost looks like palazzo pants due to the pleating. The navy background features beige polka dots (they aren't white), which matched my cardigan perfectly.
 
 I wanted to keep the look simple so I paired the skirt with a neutral color. I wore my Ahfif waterfall cardigan and wrapped it as my hijab, so it was both my cardigan and my hijab. I then secured it to my undercap with some hijab pins.
 
To see how I previously wore this cardigan from Ahfif click HERE

 
 



 
 
 


 

 
 
 

Polka Dot Maxi Skirt: Euphoria
Waterfall Cardigan: Ahfif
Teeka: Pearl Daisy

 
 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment