Wednesday, April 16, 2014

All Natural Allergy Relief



I have been suffering from Springtime allergies lately, ugh....its can be miserable this time of year.

One thing that I have been doing that works really well in battling the allergy symptoms is combining:

1 Tbsp. LOCAL Honey
1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
Glass of Warm Water


 When you drink this twice a day it helps with relieving the allergy related symptoms.



For instant relief try drinking a cup of peppermint tea with some local honey in it. I was skeptical about this at first, but I tried it and by the second sip I felt better. My sinuses were cleared, it was amazing! This is now a "go to drink" during allergy season.


 

1 comment:

  1. MSM is needed for proper collagen production. Many people are deficient in MSM, which causes sagging skin, wrinkles, dry and cracked skin, and dull eyes. MSM binds with vitamin C to generate new and healthy tissues by forming fresh collagen. This will dramatically improve skin health. allergy cure

    ReplyDelete