Saturday, May 21, 2016

How to Shop with LIKEtoKNOW.it

If you follow me on Instagram (amodernhijabi) you probably have noticed that several of my recent posts say the products are linked with LIKEtoKNOW.it
 
LIKEtoKNOW.it is a quick and easy way to shop for products you see on Instagram.

 


 
How it works:
 
1. Sign up at LIKEtoKNOW.it
 
2. Link your Instagram Account
 
3. Enter your Email Address
 
4. "Like" photos on Instagram that are tagged with a liketoknow.it link

5. You will receive an email with the Instagram photos you have liked, along with the product links

6. Click on the product(s) in the email to be able to purchase it

Online shopping has never been easier!


To see a collection of my most recent LIKEtoKNOW.it Instagram Photos you can always click on the Shop- LIKEtoKNOW.it Tab at the top of my blog.

I'm also working on getting together a page where you can find (and shop) tons of my clothing, shoes, and accessories all in one place! Once I get it up on the blog I will be adding to it frequently, so be sure to check back often.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment