Friday, May 13, 2016

Aspiring Muslimah Blog

 
 
I realized that I never officially made an announcement on here that I have become a guest blogger on Aspiring Muslimah
 
Aspiring Muslimah is a new blog created by The Hijab Souq that will be having all types of posts- everything from fashion and tutorials, cooking, health and fitness, and much more! Blog posts will be written by several different girls (at least 12 as of now), and posts will me made at least every 1-2 weeks. I am so excited to be a part of this new blog with these other amazing girls!

Be sure to check out Aspiring Muslimah and get to know all the other guest bloggers on the site.
 
I have linked my two previous posts on Aspiring Muslimah below, where I use several items from The Hijab Souq in my outfit posts.



 
 


 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment