Monday, January 26, 2015

Sweater Weather, Finally- OOTD



I know many of you have been wearing sweaters for several months now, but not me. It hasn't been cold enough until recently, (one of the downfalls of living somewhere that is hot most of the year). I love sweaters and boots, and pretty much all winter clothes, so I always get excited once it's actually cold enough to wear them out.

I paired the Morning Glory Wrap from Haute Hijab with this oversized sweater for a comfy and casual look. I then added this pearl necklace to add a little detail to the outfit. I didn't feel like taking pictures outside on this day because it's allergy season. Is anyone else suffering from allergies right now? Cedar allergies are the worst for me, and some days I would rather just stay in bed, but since I cant, I want to dress comfortably.




 






Hijab: Haute Hijab
Sweater and T-Shirt Dress: Target
Similar Necklace: Adara Online
Boots: Matisse (Old)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment