Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Years Eve OOTD



I know this post is pretty late, but I have had a few people ask me about this top, so I figured I would put this post up anyways. So, this long gold fringe "necklace" is actually connected to a black shirt.
The shirt is sleeveless, so it obviously it needed to be layered. Even though the shirt has an asymmetrical cut to the bottom of it (which you can't see), it's still shorter than what I would typically wear with pants. In order to fix this problem I wore a long black button up chiffon shirt over it, and a basic long sleeve black undershirt underneath the shirt with the fringe (since you could see my arms under the chiffon shirt). I wanted to wear just black and gold, with no other colors. My black and gold hijab from Hijabi Box matched the outfit perfectly.






Hijab: Hijabi Box
Shirt With Gold Fringe: Sunny Leigh (Available at Macy's)



No comments:

Post a Comment