Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Easy DIY Teeth Whitener



 This is a simple and affordable way to whiten your teeth. I have heard of other DIY teeth whitening formulas, but this is the one I use. I just don't think rubbing strawberries on my teeth or a banana peel would work very well. Let me know if you have tried any others methods and received good results!

You will need:

1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Hydrogen Peroxide (skip this part if you have sensitive teeth)
1/2 tsp. Water (if needed)

Mix the ingredients until blended into a paste. If needed add the water to help make the mix slightly runny. Dip your toothbrush in the mixture and brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes. Rinse when finished, and use regular toothpaste if desired.

Do this once a week until you get the desired shade your looking for. Then perform only once every 1-2 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment