Sunday, July 31, 2016

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review

 
 
So on one of my recent Instagram posts (@Amodernhijabi) I posted a photo with several lip products to be reviewed on the blog- this is the first of those product reviews, and the rest will be coming soon.
 
If your like me and have dry lips pretty much year round, then you know how hard it can be to find a good matte lip product. I recently came across the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolors and I was surprised just how well they worked for me.  
 
Most matte products dry out my lips and I don't like the feeling they leave on my lips. I literally cant wait to take it off in some cases. However, with these ones its different. These Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolors are surprisingly moisturizing (for matte products). I actually like how these ones feel on my lips.
 
Also, the color stays put with these, which means even after eating and drinking the color will still be on your lips. When I did the swatches on my arm (below) it took quite awhile to get the color off- it wouldn't budge!! It took soap, warm water, and ALOT of scrubbing to get it off, which means you don't have to constantly reapply after you eat and drink (yay)! I've noticed other matte lip products can sometimes "flake" around the inner part of the lips after you've been wearing it for awhile (which I absolutely HATE), and so far I haven't had that issue with these ones.
 
The two colors I have, which are shown below, are Devotion and Flirtation. Devotion is such a perfect blush/rose color and can be worn with almost any outfit. In my opinion Flirtation is a really great color for the summertime- its bright, fun, and has a subtle orangey/coral color to it, which I really love.
 

 
Click HERE to check out all the available colors!
 

 
 
 
Wearing the color "Devotion" on my lips
 
Flower Crown is from L'Noor

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment