Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hijab Louvre "Essential Ivory Vest" Review










 
 
     Hijab Louvre is an online store that launched in 2013, and sells modest clothing, hijabs, and accessories. They are based in Michigan, and all of their items are made in the U.S. They sell high quality products, and have amazing customer service. To find out more about the company click here.
 
     The cardigan I am wearing is called "The Essential Ivory Vest" from Hijab Louvre. Let me just say that when they call it "essential" they aren't kidding. I wear it all the time; it matches practically everything. The length is perfect, and the great part about it being sleeveless is all the different ways you can wear it. When worn with a white shirt (like I did here) it almost looks like it has sleeves, but you get a completely different look with other colors worn underneath. You can add a belt, wear it over a dress, with jeans, were talking endless possibilities here!
 
 On this day I decided to keep it just black and white, with the exception of my lip balm. Keep an eye out for how I will style this vest in future posts!
 
 
Did I mention the vest I am wearing is on sale right now? To find out more click here.








 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Hijab: Hijabi Box
Palazzo Pants: Coco Bianco
Shoes: Mudd
Sunglasses: Ray Bans 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment