Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hijabi Box Review


    
     I received my first monthly package from Hijabi Box. This is such a great idea, I am loving it! Every month you get a box filled with a new hijab, undercap, matching accessory, and a treat. You can sign up for a 1 month subscription, 3 months, 6 months, or a 12 month subscription.

     When you sign up you get to choose your style as either traditional, modern, trendy, or bling bling. Not only that but you get to let them know your favorite and least favorite colors, that way you don't get a bunch of colors you don't really wear. There is even a box marked "anything else you would like us to know." I love how they want to get as much information as possible to make sure that you love the new box each month.

 
For my first month I received this green hijab, a green sparkle undercap, a set of hijab pins, a portable prayer mat, and some apricot tea.
  
 
 

Click Here to learn more

 

No comments:

Post a Comment